Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ogden here I come........

My awesome "runner" dad and friend Natalie helped me accomplish an amazing feat. I have never really been a runner or thought of myself running long distances, but here I am..... finishing the half marathon!!

My dad and I headed for the finish line of the Ogden 1/2 marathon



Hi girls!


Natalie, me, and dad


My awesome friend Natalie and I


Hangin with my fan club!

10 comments:

Kyle and Heather said...

Yay Nali!!! I thought of you Saturday morning while I watched Karlie's dance rehersal. I am so proud of you....way to go. You ROCK!

Melanie said...

WAHOOOOOOOO Sonali!!!!! You are awesome!!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

WOW! Good for you!!! I can't run more than 3 miles myself:)

steph said...

Way to go!!! You don't even look like you broke a sweat in any of those pictures. Good job!

Allison said...

Yah Sonali!!! That is awesome. That is so cool you did that. It almost makes me want to do one...not really. P.S. what is Alan looking at in the picture?

Our Family News said...

I am so proud of you. That is my goal to run a half marathon. Hopefully someday I can accomplish it. You are awesome! Congrats!

Todd and Melissa said...

Impressive! You look so great too you skinny little girl!

Tiff G. said...

SONALI, HOLY CRAP!!! You ran a half, you rock sista!! I thought you hated running :) How did you like it? You look awesome!!!
So when is your next? :)

spike said...

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment>

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I am so impressed. Some how I missed this post. Wow a half marathon. Would you do it again?