Bella wondering if it's the dancers.
Sophie tuckered out after she ate her hot dog!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Passing on the obsession.....sort of
Last night we took the girls to their first Utah Jazz basketball game. They were so excited to go with us. Well, their love for the Jazz is not quite as strong as mom's, but it was only their first game. Maybe there's hope. Sophie kept asking when she could get a hot dog. Bella was more interested in when the Jazz dancers were coming out again. She had a few moves of her own when the music was on too. I thought she might win us something! Oh well, we tried.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are such cute parents!! I bet they had a blast.
I'm glad you guys had fun!
hate to say it, but I think you're doomed with those 'girly-girls'! ha ha!
that's so funny...the hot dog is SOOO sophie and the dancers are SOOOO bella. hope you had fun at the party today! see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment