Friday, November 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Ben had some training on some new equipment last weekend in Vegas so I tagged along. Pretty much I had a trip by myself, but I enjoyed it! On Friday night we were able to go to dinner and see The Blue Man Group. It was so Awesome! I totally recommend it to anyone.


I also went to The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. It is very cool and I totally recommend this also. I was wishing the kids were with me because they would have loved it! All in all I had a great time just getting some R&R!

1 comment:

Tawna Searle said...

Hey I'm glad to know that there is someone else that tags along on a husbands buisness trip and "pretty much has a trip by themselves." I think I've done that 4-5 times now. It's still fun though. Way to go girl. Where did you get to drop the girls? I need that secret. LOL