On Easter weekend, our friends the Bullock's invited us to their house for an Easter egg hunt, lunch, and shooting guns. Well, the guns was an after thought when we arrived. But Travis, being a good sport was happy to help everyone. The girls got their first attempt at shooting a gun and so did I. Have to admit I was a little nervous, but if my girls could do it...so could I. Ben shot some bigger guns...I'm not a gun expert so I'm not sure what he shot, but I shot the .22 with the girls. I think they're naturals. Sam had a good time trying to find Easter eggs. He really didn't know what was going on, but running around a big yard was fun for him. Thanks to the Bullock's for a fun day!
That night we dyed Easter eggs with the kids. They all wore an old t-shirt of Ben's so they didn't get anything on their clothes. Even Bubs had to get in on the t-shirt action. He thinks he is so BIG! The next morning the Easter bunny found our house a hid lots of Easter eggs all over the house. Not sure if we found them all, but hopefully we did! Of course, we spent some time watching some videos, reading stories, and remembering the true meaning of Easter and what our Savior did for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment