In January we went to S. Utah and Vegas. We brought the kids with us and took them up to my dad in S. Utah. We hung out at his house for a couple of days then Ben and I headed back down to Vegas...kid less! Yeah, a break! We were there for the 17th Annual Crown Council Mtg. We stayed at the very beautiful "M" Hotel which is actually 10 miles South of the strip in Vegas. It was nice to be away from all the crowds. We had a free night on Thurs. so I finally talked Ben into taking me to see "O" at the Bellagio. AMAZING! I loved it! If you have never seen a Cirque du Soleil show, you are missing out. They are so incredible! It was a fun little getaway. We even had a formal night...Ben in tux and all! It was hat night as well...thus the fur hat on Ben!

1 comment:
That hat... Hmmm... What the...? (the dot dot dots were me stoping myself from being inappropriate :).
Post a Comment