Friday, November 18, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

From the moment we moved to our new house, I have really wanted a new sink and faucet. We bought the faucet first thinking we'll just do this much right now and replace the sink later. Well, the faucet we bought would not fit in the sink we had. So, plan B=get new sink now. We traveled 2 hrs. to Bismarck and got a new sink at Lowe's. Ben had the old sink and faucet out ready to replace, opened the new sink in the box....and it was totally bent. UGH! Can't just run back to Lowe's cause it's 2 hrs. away. So we ended up returning it to the one in Fargo, but they only had the same sink in the display model. Plan C=order a new sink online. Online shopping is our new friend. We found a completely different sink...one that I actually liked way better and had it shipped. Finally, after a 6 week process of back and forth, I have a NEW SINK and FAUCET! Yeah! It is one of those things that I use everyday, many times a day, and am so happy to look at something I love! Thank you to my boys for my new addition to the kitchen.


Bubs is running through the game plan with dad


the old


the NEW


Love, Love, Love it

No comments: