Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Sam!

I am "1"! Wow, what a year! I can't believe I am so big! I am in to everything now. I can't walk yet, but I am getting close. I pull myself up on all the furniture and walk along it. I crawl pretty fast too. I like to open drawers and see what I can find. I am cuter than ever and know it! I went to the doctor and this is what he said:

Height: 30 in. or 58%

Weight: 20 lbs. 5 oz. or 14%

Head: 18 1/4 in. or 50%


Mom and dad had a big birthday bash for me. Everything had John Deere tractors on it. They tell me this is a big deal in North Dakota so I guess they are preparing me! I wasn't really sure what to do with my cake. I tasted it, but I didn't like it too much. Lots of my family came and gave me cool gifts. It's good to be 1!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: