The girls just finished another successful year of dance. This was Sophie's 2nd year and Bella's 4th year. They both did an amazing job. We had a little hair drama with Soph and she didn't want to dance at the dress rehearsal because she didn't like her hair. I had to coax her up on to the stage. Finally she did and danced wonderfully. To avoid hair drama on the night of the recital, I recruited Kierstin to do the girls hair. Thanks Kierstin, you are a lifesaver! Bella hurt her foot on the day of the recital. She is always a little over dramatic when it comes to being hurt, so I wasn't sure if she was indeed hurt or just being dramatic. She danced anyway, hobbling up on the stage. Turns out she really was hurt and we felt really bad afterward. She sprained her ankle and it was swollen and black and blue. Oops! We were so proud of her for getting up and dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment