Thursday, May 19, 2011

All about mom....

I was able to attend the Mom & Muffin Party at Sophie's school for Mother's Day. This is what I learned about myself this year from Sophie:
The color of my mom's eyes are: brown.
My mom's favorite Disney character is: Cinderella.
My favorite food that my mom makes is: broccoli
and this is how she makes it: just cut the things off.
My favorite place to go with my mom is: the restaurant by the police station (she meant the restaurant we went to for her b-day which was called NYPD Pizza).
My mom is special because: she was born in India.
If I could get my mom anything, it would be: purple flowers (her favorite color).

Bella also answered questions about me at church. This is what I learned from her.
My mom's name is: Sonali
My mom is: 32 years old. (almost honey, but I'll take it!)
My mom likes to: read. (she knows me!)
My mom has: brown eyes.
My mom weighs this much: 100 (oh, I'll take that for sure!)
My moms birthday is on: April 17.
My mom was born in: India.
My mom's favorite food is: everything (ok, so she really knows me!)
My mom like to help me: make my bed.
My mom is the best at: baking (seriously?!)

1 comment:

Biffy said...

You ARE the best at baking! (And according to Holly I weigh 83 pounds! Yes!)