
Time flies! I am already 6 months old! I have made a lot of progress in the last month. I recently learned how to sit up and it is my new favorite thing to do. I love reaching and grabbing for things. I especially love grabbing things and putting them in my mouth. On Valentine's day, mommy discovered my first tooth coming in on the bottom. Now both of my bottom teeth are coming in fast and furious. I have been eating more rice cereal in the past few weeks. This week mommy gave me green beans and I love them. I love to use my voice and talk to my family. They like to make me giggle a lot too. I went to see the doctor this week and this is what he said:
Height: 27" or 67%
Weight: 17 lbs. 3 oz. or 40 %
Head: 44.5 cm or 67%
1 comment:
Wow, teeth already! It's fun to follow his progress. He measured smaller than I expected, pretty average size now huh... He is just perfect and adorable! So fun, you are such a good mommy. I wanted to come to your book club, but alas I am a slacker and loser when I am nursing. ahhhh!
Post a Comment