I am 3 months old now and my mom keeps trying to make me pose for pictures. Seriously! I am holding my head up really well. I smile and laugh a lot. I love to try and eat my fingers. I try to stay awake a little longer now. My legs are getting stronger too. And those sisters are still smothering me with kisses! It's a rough life!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
3 months old
I am 3 months old now and my mom keeps trying to make me pose for pictures. Seriously! I am holding my head up really well. I smile and laugh a lot. I love to try and eat my fingers. I try to stay awake a little longer now. My legs are getting stronger too. And those sisters are still smothering me with kisses! It's a rough life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment