Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Sam updates

Baby Sam is growing way too fast for my liking. He is getting bigger everyday and is loved, hugged, and kissed a million times a day. Here are some updated pics.

Hanging with my big sister Bella at 6 weeks old.

I am such a happy baby at 7 weeks old.

7 weeks

Am I being kissed again? 8 weeks old.

I am 2 months old. Here is what the doctor said at my visit:
Height: 22.5" or 32%
Weight: 13 lbs. 3 oz. or 82%
Head: 15.75 or 50%

3 comments:

shauna said...

Super cute pictures! These babies are growing way too fast. They are no longer newborns.
It's fun going through all these stages together!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

So cute Sonali!!! He is just a sweetie - I would kiss him too:)

gramma jane said...

Just too cute to believe!