Highlights of Christmas 2009:
Christmas pjs from Grandma Jane
Christmas Eve dinner and games at Joel & Whitney's
4 excited little girls on Christmas Eve
Sophie waking Bella up to tell her Santa came
Bella opening and loving her American girl doll
Sophie opening and not so sure about her American girl doll, exclaiming "no fair, that's not what I asked for," then realizing what it was; saying, "just kidding, it is what I wanted," and finally giving it a big hug
Sophie crying over the laughing monkey and the Captain Hook doll she was scared of
Sophie ecstatic that she got a grapefruit in her stocking (what other 3 year old do you know that loves grapefruit...I buy it just for her)
Going to visit Sam and singing Christmas songs to him
Having breakfast at my Aunt Marilyn's
Papa explaining the "Poo Log" he got for Dannie (a silly book we got from Urban Outfitters...some funny stuff at that store)
2 tired girls zonked out in the car clutching tightly to their new dolls
Going to Grandma Garr's to visit
Going to cousin Cammie's for dinner
Successful Christmas 2009


2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm so glad Sophie decided to like her doll ;) And again, I'm sure I don't say it enough, but OH MY GOSH, YOUR GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Glad you had such a fun Christmas! :)
Post a Comment