Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Wheeler Farm
Yesterday the girls and I met up with one of our good friends, Sadie and her son Ethan, and went to Wheeler Farm. We were able to see lots of farm animals, go on a wagon ride, and feed some very aggressive geese (the geese kind of scared me!). Then we went to lunch and got some pizza. The kids loved it! We were so happy to see Sadie and Ethan and meet their new baby, Halle.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun, fun! We've never been to Wheeler farm. Looks like it's worth a try!
Your girls are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Sophie is getting. I still think of her as a baby. Looks like you had lots of fun!
That is something I want to do with Seth. Fun stuff.
Looks like you guys had a way fun day!
Post a Comment