Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Enjoying the outdoors

We love being outside. In August, we went to visit our friends Scott & Sadie and had an adventure in the middle of Idaho. We went to stay at a cabin, hung out by the lake, got dirty, and ate lots of food. We had such a great time.





As long as I have food, I'm HAPPY!


We took the girls to a hot air balloon festival in the Ogden Valley. They were first scared to death of the sound of the balloons being filled up. Then they realized what was happening and thought it was pretty cool.


Sophie loves Papa's dog Calli. She's helping her get a drink of water on a hot afternoon.

When the weather starts getting cooler, we love to sit outside by the fire with our neighbors. Last night we were having fun roasting marshmallows.








6 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Sonali,

your girls are so cute. I love that you have a blog. I'm hoping to start one soon.

Unknown said...

These girls are too cute. Here I am and I didn't even know you HAD two girls. I remember when even the first was a surprise. They are adorable though! How are you?

Unknown said...

Oh, and how are Scott and Sadie?

Nicole said...

Your girls are so beautiful! It is so nice to hear what you've been up to. Paul wants to know how Ben & the Practice are going!! Figures :)

Ben and Krystal said...

i was so glad to hear from you and that you are doing a blog! Your daughters are adorable! Glad to see all is well!

Laurie said...

SO you made it to St. George and didn't even call me. I guess that's because I have been totally bad at updating the world on our whereabouts. SO I'll let is slide but once THIS TIME. I guess I better join you in the blog world....right after I either find a nanny or someone else to run our new office. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Give us a call next time you're down. 435-619-5501